IT'S BAAAAAAAAACK! The Gold Star ChiliFest and Chili Cook-Off! Calling all Chili Lovers, Chiliheads, and Chili Enthusiasts to fire up their best bowl of Red, Green, White, or Vegetarian Chili and bring it down to the Gold Star ChiliFest. Bring two (2) gallons of your tastiest, homemade, heated chili for the public to taste and judge. Be crowned the #1 chili and walk away with an authentic fire helmet, prize money, a gift basket, and BRAGGING RIGHTS. This event is limited to the first 30 entries. See you, your family, and friends at the return of the 2018 Gold Star ChiliFest on Saturday, October 6th.
- 1st Prize: Authentic Firefighter Helmet, $100 Cash and Gift Basket
- 2nd Prize: $75 Cash & Gift Basket
- 3rd Prize: $50 Cash & Gift Basket
- ALL PLACES: BRAGGING RIGHTS!
Contest rules & Regulations
- Entry fee $10/team
- Limited to first 30 entries
- Entries must be received no later than midnight, Friday, October 5th, 2018.
- Register and drop off two (2) gallons of your homemade chili (HEATED) to the Gold Star ChiliFest Tasting Tent on Court Street across from the Cincinnati Fire Museum between 12:00 noon - 1:00 pm
Drop off your payment/entry between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm, Tuesday-Saturday at the Cincinnati Fire Museum, or mail your entry fee to:
- Celebrity judges! Q102's Molly Watson will join Ernie "The Fat Man" Brown of 97.3 The Wolf.
- Chili will be sampled by judges and public between 2pm-5pm
- Winners and awards announced at approximately 6:30 pm @ the Main Stage
Check back next year to enter the Gold Star ChiliFest Contest!